The Runner’s Tune Up Online Program is perfect for you if:
You want to understand the anatomy and biomechanics of running – so you run more efficiently, safely
You want your body to be a force absorbing and transferring machine – so you feel better and recover faster
You want your mind focused and able to strategically improve your performance – on the spot
In RTU, we cover these four key areas:
* Easy, do-anywhere corrective exercises to improve posture, breathing capacity, and force absorption
* Cross training movements to keep you strong, connected, and ready for the road (or trails!)
* Education on how to improve your running form for economy & comfort and power & performance
* Meditation and Imagery to get your mind in gear with your goals, improve function and increase motivation
The Runner’s Tune Up Get Prepped Guide
* Establish your baseline of motivation, training, and reflect on current results.
* Set goals that motivate you, and clarify what you want to achieve and why.
* Learn my top 4 interventions to establish your running form foundation.
* Prepare your mind and lifestyle to get the most benefit from the course!
The Runner's Tune Up Online Program has 6 Video-Based Weekly Modules
Tune Up VIDEO // A Strong Foundation: Feet and Ankles
RTU Cross Training VIDEO // How To Deep Squat + Use Central Axis Imagery
Tune Up VIDEO // How To Swing and Stride: The Psoas and Hip Joints
RTU Cross Training VIDEO // Squat Variations for Multi-faceted Strength
Imagery On The Go: Being Pulled and Falling Forward
Tune Up VIDEO // Upper Body Love: Open Up Your Posture and Breathing
RTU Cross Training VIDEO // Leg Strength Variations + Not-Your-Usual Planks
Imagery On The Go: Continue practice of Being Pulled, Falling Forward, and Tail Wind
Tune Up VIDEO // Upper Body Love: Posture Practice with Sliding Scapula
Cross Training VIDEO // High Knees, Hinges, and Hops
Imagery On The Go: Twist, Baby – Cross Lateral Tips for Efficiency, Speed and Power
Tune Up VIDEO // Relax Your Jaw, Soften Your Eyes and Central Axis Imagery
Cross Training VIDEO // All about movement: You’re an animal!
Imagery On The Go: Get Your Wheels Turning with the Pelvic Wheel
Tune Up VIDEO // Total Body Tune Up
Cross Training VIDEO // A Celebratory Circuit – total movement practice challenge
Imagery On The Go: Tips for Conquering Hills and MORE!
Are you ready for your Runner's Tune Up? Join us in March 2016!