Did you know that more than one-third of US women have some type of pelvic floor disorder (PFD) and 1 in 4 have one or more PFDs that cause symptoms?
You're not alone, but common doesn't mean normal, or permanent. Let's trust a vision of full recovery and embodiment as the new norm, shall we?
That means it's pretty likely that you (or perhaps several of your friends) have experienced symptoms like leaking pee, pressure or heaviness, pain, back aches or hemorrhoids. Not to mention the many women I've found to be desiring more wholeness, sensuality, pleasure, vitality and liberated self expression - happy bonuses of embodying this sacred space within the body, our pelvis. I'll walk this journey with you and I'm honored to be your guide.
In this online program, you'll discover:
- how to dynamically upgrade your seated and standing posture so your core and pelvic floor can work better and support you, all day long
- how to strengthen and open your hips at the same time through movement and imagery
- new heartfelt intentions for your own full health and expression as a woman
- journey deep into your own body awareness in a safe, sacred space
- the inner map of your own pelvis, to receive clues through sensation, breath, energy and more - so you can meet your own needs and feel vital, strong and at peace
This program includes:
- A Progress Tracking Chart so you stay on track and make progress
- The Begin To Embody Your Pelvic Health Guide (pdf download)
- 5 Guided Practices for sitting, standing, squats, and floor work so you can connect with your sturdy and supple foundation - all quick and effective audios you can use on the go!
- Landing: A Seated Meditation to Focus Your Mind and Map Your Foundation (audio)
- Relax and Reconnect to Your True Center Guided Meditation (audio)
- Essential Pelvic Floor Practices for Every Woman - Two detailed practices suitable for both relaxation and strength; contains yoga, imagery, dance movements and Franklin Method
- Private Facebook Group and Monthly Live Group Support Calls (around each new moon)